The Hyatt House Irvine/John Wayne Airport is an under construction mid-rise hotel located in Irvine's Irvine Business Complex near the intersection of Main Street and Von Karman Avenue. The hotel is located about 1.5 miles from John Wayne Airport.
When completed, the under construction seven story hotel will bring a total of 149 hotel rooms to the Irvine Business Complex. There will be three type of hotel rooms:
- Den Guestroom. This includes:
- One king bed,
- Work station,
- Lounge seating,
- Mini fridge,
- Microwave, and
- HD TV
- Studio Suite. This includes:
- One king bed,
- Living area with lounge seating,
- Queen size sofa bed,
- HD TV, and
- real kitchen with mini refrigerator, stove, microwave, bar seating with kitchenware/cookware.
- One Bedroom Suite. This includes:
- One king bed or two queen beds located in bedroom,
- Separate living area with queen size sofa bed,
- Two HD TV, and
- Real kitchen with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, bar seating and kitchenware/cookware.
Types of amenities for hotel guests will include: free breakfast buffet offered daily that includes an omelet station, and fruit and yogurt; Complementary Wi-Fi; Business and Fitness center will be accessible day and night; and a heated outdoor pool.
Additionally, once completed, the hotel will also include HBAR which is a restaurant and bar. HBAR will offer full dinner and drinks menu that includes nightly Happy Hour specials. A 24-Hour H Market will also be available. The hotel will also have a total of 1,000 Sq. Feet of business and event meeting space which will include modern equipment.
More amenities info and about the hotel can be found at the official Hyatt House Irvine website at: irvinejohnwayneairport.house.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Before Photo: 12/19/2015:
LAOCDB would like to thank Brett Ambrose (General Manager for the Hyatt House Irvine project).